Supportive Community
Can't PM Staff 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
Can't PM Staff 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't PM Staff

Go down

Can't PM Staff Empty Can't PM Staff

Post  psych Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 am

I tried pm'ing you like you told me to sky but in order to do that I need to be a registered member.

Going through a very, very, very rough time and need extra support. Can I come back or am I banished from the forum for good?

J
Anonymous
psych

Back to top Go down

Can't PM Staff Empty Re: Can't PM Staff

Post  sky Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 am

psych wrote:I tried pm'ing you like you told me to sky but in order to do that I need to be a registered member.

Going through a very, very, very rough time and need extra support. Can I come back or am I banished from the forum for good?

J

Helo J

I am not sure why you think you are banished? - remember it was you who asked to be deleted!? We didn't delete you, we just de activated your account so you weren't deleted altogether.
You are very welcome to come back in.

I have re activated your account and you should be able to come back in now. You are very welcome here.

If you have any problems getting back in please e mail us on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With love

Sky xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down