Supportive Community
Shadow 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
Shadow 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow

2 posters

Go down

Solved Shadow

Post  Wisdom Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 am

I have a slide show w/ music............ is there any way that you can post it to my journal??? I have tried everyway but upside down to do it. "Trigger" need to be posted above it

Thanks
Wiz Shadow 988911
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Shadow

Post  sky Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 am

Wiz - i have replied in your journal. It needs to be put into somewhere like u tube first - we can't do that for you because we haven't got access to your computer hard drive where it is stored i think - it appears the link you gave is to the C: drive on your computer? I know you can put things into u tube because you have done it here before. I look forward to seeing your slide show.

Sky xx Shadow 781986
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm

I didnt put it on utube and post it here. a 3d guest of mine did the dirty work. im not the brightest bulb on the tree.

id really like to share it. email it to those who are interested reserving a spot in my journal for comments or responses.....

Wiz Shadow 988911
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a slide show straight from your computer onto the forum. It would have to be stored on an online website first [like youtube or photobucket] so that when we click the link, we will see the stored version. It is like wanting us to watch a DVD, we cannot watch the DVD/movie, unless you upload it to the web first. The same applies to emails [I believe] Hope that helps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a slide show straight from your computer onto the forum. It would have to be stored on an online website first [like youtube or photobucket] so that when we click the link, we will see the stored version. It is like wanting us to watch a DVD, we cannot watch the DVD/movie, unless you upload it to the web first. The same applies to emails [I believe] Hope that helps.

I wouldn't have asked for help if I didnt need it. I do not know how to use photobucket or utube. I am not able to learn. Its not worth the failure............. If you cant help or choose not to help .....please let me know. I wont be wasting my time
Wiz Shadow 988911
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Like I said, I cannot help as it is on your computer not on mine. For me to be able to help you I would need to have the slide show on my computer. But I have not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  sky Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Wiz - it would be too difficult to help you to use photobucket on this forum - you need to get someone to practically show you. We help here with technical problems on this forum - not with technical problems on your computer or use of your computer. I am sorry if it feels we don't want to help - that's not the case - but our technical help here can only extend as far as the use of this forum.

As Shadow said, it is not possible for us to post it on u tube for you because we cannot gain access to the file directly from your computer - for us to do that you would have to post it on u tube first! I hear your frustration but trust that if it is meant to be you will find a way.

With love

Sky xx Shadow 781986
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 pm

but trust that if it is meant to be you will find a way.

yep, your right. thanks. What will be will be.
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down