Supportive Community
Signatures? 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
Signatures? 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures?

2 posters

Go down

Signatures? Empty Signatures?

Post  ctgirl25 Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

I am pretty much brain dead in this category...lol, but how do I upload a signature? Does anyone know of a website I can go to get one? it's been AGES since I have done that, and even then, I was NEVER good at it. Thanks in advance for any help, and sorry if I put this in the wrong category.

Love,

Lauren

ctgirl25

Back to top Go down

Signatures? Empty Re: Signatures?

Post  sky Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi Lauren

Do you mean a signature (which is a piece of writing of your choice) or an avatar (the picture you see beside member's names)?

The buttons for both these functions are in your profile. Click 'profile' at the top of the forum then look at the top of your profile and the buttons to click are there. Any other problems please ask. We have a technical support board to use for such questions - it is about 3 boards above the one where you introduced yourself. I will move this thread there.

Sky xx Signatures? 781986
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum