Supportive Community
For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html

2 posters

Go down

For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html Empty For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html

Post  psychstudent09 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 am

script src="http://h1.flashvortex.com/display.php?id=3_1252742716_1407_342_0_468_60_9_88"
type="text/javascript">;

I think it's connected to the popup that shows up when someone visit's the forum because it shows that on the popup window above the regular text.
psychstudent09
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html Empty Re: For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html

Post  sky Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 am

Can't help you i'm afraid as i don't get that when i log in. Shadow may be able to help when she comes in later. xx For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html 781986
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html Empty Re: For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Thank you for pointing this out to me psychstudent. I had been aware of it but it slipped my mind. For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html 603704
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  psychstudent09 Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:39 pm

shadow wrote:Thank you for pointing this out to me psychstudent. I had been aware of it but it slipped my mind. For Shadow: Script Problem in the sites html 603704

you're welcome
psychstudent09
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down