Supportive Community
Shadow 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
Shadow 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow

Go down

Shadow Empty Shadow

Post  sky Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Dear Members

I am pleased to announce that Shadow is back on the boards to help me with the moderating. She will also take up her old role as technical support meaning she will take over the technical matters in admin for me when needed - she is far better than me at it and loves to be creative there!! Shadow will reply to any technical support isssues on the technical support board if i am not around. This means she will be monitoring the boards to keep you all safe but right now she would prefer to just 'be' here rather than talk. Please could all enquiries via pm be sent to me as she is not going to be replying to any pm's.

I am delighted to have my dear friend back here and know you will all be supportive of her and her wishes.

With love

Sky xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down