Supportive Community
email reply 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
email reply 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email reply

2 posters

Go down

email reply Empty email reply

Post  Ancient Alchemist Fri May 14, 2010 7:57 am

i have tried several times to reply to a message from sky and i keep getting a page that tells me i havent reached my limit for sending mail but i cant seem to type anything - i must be doing something wrong - can anyone help

cheers

Ancient Alchemist

Back to top Go down

email reply Empty Re: email reply

Post  sky Fri May 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Ancient Alchemist wrote:i have tried several times to reply to a message from sky and i keep getting a page that tells me i havent reached my limit for sending mail but i cant seem to type anything - i must be doing something wrong - can anyone help

cheers

If you are replying to my PM (private message), go to the bottom of the message and click reply - and that should allow you to reply to me. If that doesn't work get back to me here.

Sky email reply 179587
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 pm

You are not able to reply to private messages yet as there is a limit of 10 posts before someone is allowed to send private messages. For security/spamming reasons. But you could write an email to supportivecommunity@hotmail.co.uk

Hope that helps and apologies for any inconvinience
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down