Supportive Community
chat box 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

chat box

Go down

chat box Empty chat box

Post  Wisdom on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

What is the chat box?
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

chat box Empty Re: chat box

Post  ebe on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Giggling a bit Shadow chat box 47054 . . . . sorry Wiz chat box 816350 . . . . . . . couldn't stop myself . . . . . .

I think . . . and I'm not quite sure Wiz, but I think it is on screen for everyone to see rather than going into the chat "room" . . . . . rather than functioning as a place for "discussions" or longer chats, I think the "box" is for small talk and small exchanges . . . and of course, I could be completely wrong . . . . . . chat box 223384 . . . chat box 816933

chat box 603704

ebe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wisdom on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:04 pm

I guess it must be for a select few. I can't log on. I guess I needed to talk with someone. Thanks shadow, apologies given
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am

You don't need to log on Wiz - just type in your name and message and hit 'say'. It's a way we can say hello in a lighter way where it can be seen. Remember you can't delete what you say and it's there for all to see. If you want a more serious chat best to use the chat room or the boards.

I hear you were needing some contact - i am thinking of you. xx chat box 781986

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down