Supportive Community
What Smilie I Miss 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Supportive Community
What Smilie I Miss 1208087586-950
The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.
Supportive Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Smilie I Miss

2 posters

Go down

What Smilie I Miss Empty What Smilie I Miss

Post  psychstudent09 Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:14 am

I noticed that the smilie with the mouth quivering isn't available anymore. Is it possible to get it back? If one needs to be gotten rid of the lady swinging her boobs around doesn't ever get used on here, at least not that I've seen.

So whaddya think? Can we have the quivering smilie back please?

Thanks in advance for whatever your decision is.
J
psychstudent09
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

What Smilie I Miss Empty Re: What Smilie I Miss

Post  sky Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:48 am

This quivering lip one was another crying one and we already have 2. I would bring it back but we have no space left - it is very limited on this forum. The swinging boob one is used alot so i won't get rid of it. (I think perhaps it is used more in the staff room at the moment!!) I will look and see if i still have it and if i do i could replace one of the crying ones with it but not just add it as there isn't the space. xx What Smilie I Miss 781986
sky
sky
 Administrator

https://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  psychstudent09 Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 am

sky wrote:This quivering lip one was another crying one and we already have 2. I would bring it back but we have no space left - it is very limited on this forum. The swinging boob one is used alot so i won't get rid of it. (I think perhaps it is used more in the staff room at the moment!!) I will look and see if i still have it and if i do i could replace one of the crying ones with it but not just add it as there isn't the space. xx What Smilie I Miss 781986

okay, thank you sky
psychstudent09
psychstudent09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum