Supportive Community

The boards on this forum will only become visible once you are registered.

Please feel free to use our 'open boards' to post something as a guest or register to visit the other boards. Registration is free and easy.

Also, the forum will become advertisement free as soon as you are a member.

Not sure what to say

Go down

Not sure what to say

Post  GodsTear on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 am

Hi,
What happens here? Just write stuff as if one was using the helpline telephone? Not sure what chat to enter. Don't have any real "problems" right now. Just like to chat to anyone. I don't have any friends. Some at work but not any really real ones out of work. I think I talk too much to my online therapist. Wonder why we find these places when we don't have problems? Its hard for me to say "I". I statements. I could have used that rage room years ago. I love this type face. And the different colors, and the icons. Gee, i love that closet one. Felt like that my whole life up until about 2 years ago. < that is how i felt with all the therapists i had been too in my past.

wow.

Tear

GodsTear

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure what to say

Post  Stellata on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 am

What kind of support do you need from us?
Stellata

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 am

GodsTear wrote:Hi,
What happens here? Just write stuff as if one was using the helpline telephone? Not sure what chat to enter. Don't have any real "problems" right now. Just like to chat to anyone. I don't have any friends. Some at work but not any really real ones out of work. I think I talk too much to my online therapist. Wonder why we find these places when we don't have problems? Its hard for me to say "I". I statements. I could have used that rage room years ago. I love this type face. And the different colors, and the icons. Gee, i love that closet one. Felt like that my whole life up until about 2 years ago. < that is how i felt with all the therapists i had been too in my past.

wow.

Tear

Hi Tear

You can use this place just as you please but all we ask is that you have read and are familiar with our forum guidelines and disclaimer before you start!

We don't offer counselling here rather mutual support and care - a safe space to talk - whether it be serious or not so serious. Although there may be counsellors here they are not here in that capacity and do not offer counselling, although of course their experience can be uselful when listening and supporting.

I hope you find it a helpful place to visit and i am glad you like what you have seen so far! This is a new forum - we have just moved from our old home, so we are all getting a feel for it together.

With love and support

Sky xx

Last edited by sky on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Our lives are like the course of the sun. At the darkest moment there is the promise of daylight.
sky
 Administrator

http://mutualsupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:48 am

Listening...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down